Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Working on Writing

W.A.L.T. Make a Poem acrostic and haiku

A acrostic poem is a word that goes vertically and you write a sentence starting with the letter that you have written.



A haiku is 5,7,5 so you sound out the letter with your fingers and if it isn't 5 or 7 then you have to try and make up another sentence   

Here is my poem😁

Now it is time to write a Christmas rhyme under the Christmas tree while it its going up the vine. Tonight is the night Santa will be here maybe we will even leave out a little beer. I jump into bed and I get knocked on my head with a  whole glass of water whoops I'm dead. I fall asleep with with snow on my feet.

"The day is here" I scream over and over again. Santa's been and of course seen the nibbles we left for him and he left a few dribbles near the crumbs. There is Reindeer poop outside with a little loop as pride. In we go to celebrate Jesus life.

By Astyn   

No comments:

Post a Comment