Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

NINJA CHALLENGE

          GOOGLE     ninja 


Image result for ninja





Today for Manaia Kalani we are doing a challenge called ninja challenge we have been put into buddies for TUHI MAI TUHI ATU and Matawai school our buddies are in Rm 4 and we have been commenting on each others blog post. What our class was very interested in was the ninja challenge our Manaia Kalani teacher Whaea Donna told us that she could help us do it too, so we gave it a try today. We only had one hour!


What I found challenging- I found the 4th thing on the black belt challenging because there was quite a lot of little tasks and I think it was hard because I kind of rushed myself a bit which turned out to just make me frustrated.

Was it fun- defiantly everything with Wheaea Donna is Challenging But very fun at the same time.

What Have you learnt from doing the ninja challenge- I have learnt some more short cuts how to add some stuff to your google docs and a lot more.

What level I am as a NINJA-  I Have finished All of my tasks so I'm a google Ninja   

No comments:

Post a Comment