Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Our fun experience with Ice skating

                                                            Ice-Skating

On the 31 of August 2018 My Class KAKAPO 
Went to the Te Ahu to go ice-Skating. We started off with some rules and knew what to do. I put on my gear ready as can be. Then BAMM!! I slipped to the floor. We played musical statues and who ever slipped when the music stopped it was one point to the Boys/Girls. It Was very fun but man did I take some tumbles. We still have bruises on our knees backs even a fractured wrist. But of course we had FUN!! 

The ice was not really ice. it was a plastic with some wet polish like texture






WHO'S BEEN ICE-SKATING?
OR
WHO LOVES ICE-SKATING?

3 comments:

  1. HI Astyn, You described the ice, I mean plastic, perfectly. It looks like you and your class had a fantastic time. My class went too. I even gave it a go. It was heaps of fun, but definitely not as easy to skate on as ice. Have you been skating on ice before? Would you agree with my comment? ~Mrs Davan~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Davan I actually have not been ice skating on ice before. Would love to though

      Delete
    2. At least you can say you can skate, even though it was on plastic. :)

      Delete