Pages

Monday 30 July 2018

MY SCHOOL LIFE




Kia ora my name is: Astyn I go to a school called Pompallier catholic school it is amazing here. we have so many events going on every year. I love food, acro, dance, friends, gymnastics, sports and family. I'm good at acro and dance. My goals for this year is to treat everyone how I want to be treated know matter what is happening between us. I am croatian kiwi and part maori. My other goal is to stay on task with my learning. I enjoy sports and competitions. I am looking forward to the fun events this year and the sports days. My achievements this year is doing a lot more dance tricks. My inspiration is my Teacher and my old dance teacher.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Paragraph about you Astin! Now I learned lots of stuff about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Astyn
    What an amazing presentation about you and your school life
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete